||||Unterkunft|||||Verfügbarkeit|||||So finden Sie uns|||||Umgebung|||||Bewertungen|||||Buchung & Preisefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Um zu buchen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte per E-Mail (email@example.com) oder telefonisch (+44 7971 000123).
|Der All-inclusive-Tarif ist wie folgt:||2 Nächte||3 Nächte||4 Nächte||5 Nächte||6 Nächte||7 Nächte|
|Zahlung per Scheck oder BACS.|
Bitte beachten Sie, dass unsere Buchungen pro Nacht erfolgen. Das letzte Datum Ihrer Buchung ist die letzte Nacht Ihres Aufenthaltes, z.B. Wenn Sie am 2. des Monats abreisen möchten, sollten Sie den 1. auswählen. als letztes Datum Ihrer Buchung.
Das Haus ist bereit für Ihre Ankunft nach 4 Uhr, und Check-out Zeit ist 11 Uhr am gewählten Datum Ihrer Abreise.
Bitte lesen Sie unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen vor der Buchung.
Eine Übersetzung dieser AGB ist auf dem Weg. Bitte mailen Sie alle Fragen und wir werden auf Deutsch antworten.
1. Contract. The contract is between the owners of the property and the person making the booking, hereinafter referred to as "the tenant". The contract is effective once payment has been received from the tenant.
2. Tenancy Status. This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the tenant for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 Paragraph 9 and the tenant acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy, and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. Eligibility. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under the age of 18.
4. Payment. A deposit of 1/3 of the cost of the rental must accompany the booking form, or full payment if less than 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental. Once the booking is received and accepted, the full balance is payable not later than 6 weeks before the arrival date. Non payment by or on the due date will be treated as a cancellation by the tenant and the owners may seek to re-let the property without reference to the tenant, who remains liable for payment of the full amount.
5. Cancellation. Any cancellation made by the tenant for whatever reason must be notified in writing (email is acceptable). In the event of cancellation the balance remains payable on the due date. The owner will seek to re-let the property for the period of the booking and will refund the tenant the cost of the rental for the proportion of the period of the booking for which it is possible to re-let the property.
6. The owners reserve the right to repossess the property without compensation if any person or pet other than specified on the booking form, or otherwise given express permission by the owner, occupies the property, or if any activity is undertaken which is illegal or causes or may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
7. Period of hire. The holiday occupancy shall be from 4pm on the day of arrival to 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed by the owner.
8. Care of the property. The tenant agrees to take good care of the property and its contents and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. The tenant agrees to notify the owner of any breakages or damage, and reimburse the owner for the full cost of any replacement, repair or exceptional cleaning charges.
9. Complaints. Should there be any cause for complaint during the occupation of the property it must be notified promptly to the owner. as complaints cannot be rectified after the end of the rental.
10. Liability. The owner shall not be liable to the tenant or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arises out of or is in any way connected with the rental. If the property becomes unavailable or unusable for any reason prior to the date of the booking, then the owners will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation, or failing which to reimburse the tenant for any monies paid.
11. Right of entry. The owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy, (by prior arrangement).